Who we are and how to contact us
The MyCorridor one-stop-shop mobile travel application (the “Platform“), is brought to you by the technical partners of the “MyCorridor” research consortium listed in Annex 1 to these Terms of Supply (the “MyCorridor Technical Partners“, “MyCorridor“, “we“, “us“, “our“), each a “MyCorridor Technical Partner“.
Who we are and how to contact us
The MyCorridor Technical Partners form part of the “MyCorridor” consortium, carrying out the MyCorridor research project, funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 initiative, project ID: 723384 (the “MyCorridor Project“).
You can contact the MyCorridor Technical Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Booking” means the process of selecting and booking travel in accordance with our Terms of Supply.
“Journey” means a door-to-door travel solution, incorporating one or more Services, redeemable via one electronic ticket accessible to you via the Platform after a Booking is made.
“Phase 1” means the first phase of the Pilots, with recruited users, in a controlled environment, for the purposes of testing and evaluating the Platform, without any actual travel.
“Phase 2” means the second phase of the Pilots, with recruited users, testing the Platform through real-life application, including actual travel and payment by the user.
“Pilot” means the testing and evaluating of the Platform through Phase 1 and Phase 2. “Pilots” shall be construed accordingly.
“Service” means a transport service provided by a Supplier and offered via the Platform as part of a Journey, including (but not limited to) a flight, taxi, train or car hire. “Services” shall be construed accordingly.
“Supplier” means a supplier of Services, such as an airline, car hire company, train operating company, insurance provider or other transport or Service provider.
“Terms of Supply” means the terms of supply governing a Booking made by you via the Platform, accessible here [include link to Terms of Supply].
- Use of our platform
- If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the Platform.
- We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
- The MyCorridor Platform is operated by the MyCorridor Technical Partners.
- You declare that you are an adult (at least 18 years of age) with the legal capacity to be bound by these Terms and to use our Platform in accordance with these Terms. Further, you declare that all information you provide to access our Platform is true, complete and accurate and you agree to keep it updated.
- There are other terms that may apply to you
The following additional terms also apply to your use of the Platform:
If you make a Booking via our Platform, whether or not as a participant in a Pilot, our Terms of Supply [insert link to Terms of Supply] will apply to the Booking.
- We may make changes to these Terms
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Platform, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These Terms were most recently updated on 17 February 2020.
- We may make changes to the Platform
- We may update and change the Platform from time to time, to reflect changes to the Services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
- You acknowledge that the Platform is made available to you for the MyCorridor Project’s research purposes. We do not guarantee that the Platform or any content on it will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Platform at any time. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Platform through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them fully.
- You must keep your account details safe
- Once you are provided with or create a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- Each user identification code is only permitted to be used by one individual. Only MyCorridor has the right to re-allocate user identification codes to new users.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
- How you may use material on the platform
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Platform, and in the material published on the Platform.
- In consideration of you agreeing to abide by these Terms, we grant you a revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive licence to access and use the Platform for your own personal, non-commercial purposes, relating to your browsing and Booking of Services, and for no other purpose.
- You shall not copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, decompile, translate, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to extract any or all of the source code.
- We may stop providing the Platform at any time and upon any termination,
(a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these Terms will end;
(b) you must stop using the Platform, and delete access to it from your device.
- Do not rely on information on this site
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Platform, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Platform is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Where our Platform contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of the Services to you, which will be set out in our Terms of Supply.
- Please note that we only provide the Platform for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Platform for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- We do not guarantee that our Platform will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Platform. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Platform by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Platform, the server on which the Platform is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Platform. You must not attack the Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Platform will cease immediately.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- As a consumer or Pilot participant, these Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales. You agree that the English Courts shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute arising from the interpretation of these Terms. However you may choose the law and jurisdiction of the country in which you reside.
The MyCorridor Technical Partners
Centre for Research and Technology Hellas (“CERTH”)
CERTH Hellenic Institute of Transport
CERTH Informatics and Telematics Institute
Italian TTS Association
AMCO Inspired Technologies
Viva Payments Services S.A
Salzburg Research SRFG
MAP Traffic Management
Swarco Mizar S.r.l
Chaps spol sro