Who we are
“MyCorridor” is a research project funded by the European Commission as part of its Horizon 2020 initiative, researching facilitated, sustainable travel, across European borders, based on the principles of Mobility as a Service (MaaS).
Updated 13 May 2020
• What are cookies;
• How you can manage cookies used in our Website;
• Further information; and
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, smart phone, tablet or other electronic device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device’s hard drive and some cookies may collect personal data about you. You can find more general information about cookies at: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
We want you to understand the different types of cookies that we use. We use a variety of types of cookies for the following purposes:
– Strictly necessary (essential) cookies: these are cookies strictly necessary for the operation and performance of our Website, for example register to our events.
– Performance cookies: these cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
– Functionality cookies: these cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Universal Analytics (Google)
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our Website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to our Website.||1 year||Read Google’s overview of privacy and safeguarding data|
*Duration means the period that our cookies are installed on your device.
Except for strictly necessary cookies (which have a longer expiration date and, in some cases do not expire), all cookies will expire.
How you can manage cookies used in our Website?
If you disable cookies, you may find that you have a less personalised experience when using our Website and that certain parts of our Website do not work at all or do not work correctly.
Cookies do lots of jobs on our website. However, most browsers allow you to disable them if you would like to. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
• Google Chrome
• Microsoft Edge
• Mozilla Firefox
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Apple Safari
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
If you use different devices, make sure you configure the settings of the corresponding browser according to your preferences.
If you wish to opt-out of tracking by Google Analytics across all websites you can do so here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.